We develop products for start-ups and established businesses. Our award winning, multi-disciplinary team can design and develop hardware and software from concept through to production.
Electronic Product Design.
Boost Design specializes in the development of new-to-world electronic products from concept through to production. We work with first time inventors, experienced entrepreneurs and established business to bring their ideas to life. By conducting all engineering under the one roof, we can provide seamless integration of all components, including mechanical, electronics, firmware and software.
We also understand that your needs may be much broader than pure product engineering, so we can offer help there too. We develop new technologies, arrange IP reviews and patenting, arrange regulatory assessment and product certification, and do market research. We can also help develop start-up companies from scratch. Boost Design works hard to achieve the overall success of our projects and clients as we see your success as our success.
Plan For Success.
We’re focused on your success; and that starts with a great plan.
Great products need a great development plan. That’s why we always start by carefully reviewing your goals and market needs, and putting in the research to make sure we are developing the right product under the right program.
Talk to us about an optimized development plan for your product, that will maximize commercial outcomes whilst minimizing product development and manufacturing costs.
Designed For Users.
Technology applied right.
Using the latest technology can be a double-edged sword; increasingly powerful, but sometimes overwhelming for users.
That’s why we always put the user first and foremost, and integrate technology only where it will enhance the user experience rather than take away from it.
Talk to us about how we apply technology appropriately to create a product that your users will love.
The latest tech, ready to be integrated into your device.
Our team are experts at product design utilizing the following technologies:
- Wireless IoT (Internet of Things) and other communication interfaces, including Bluetooth/BLE, WiFi, GSM 3G/4G/5G/LTE, NB-IoT, Cat-M1, Satellite, LoRaWAN
- Designs for ultra low-power operation utilising small batteries.
Embedded and low power microprocessors, such as 8 and 32 bit micro controllers.
- Powerful embedded Linux and Windows devices.
- A broad range of sensors including Accelerometers, Gyroscopes, Magnetometers, GPS, Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, Gas, Optical, Position, Vibration, Colour, Cameras, Thermal, Capacitive, and many more including custom sensing devices etc.
- Wired communications interfaces, including Ethernet, RS485, RS232, CAN bus, Modbus, Analog, Digital, Dry Contact Switches etc.
- Battery management systems, including battery protection, battery smart chargers, solar chargers and fuel gauges.
- All displays types including LCD, OLED, E Ink, projection, and transparent displays.
- Capacitive and resistive touchscreen displays.
- Motor controllers, servo drivers, solenoid systems, and other machine controls.
And much more.
We’re up for the challenge.
Our team have developed hundreds of circuit boards, from simple to complex, and across all industry types. They’ve also developed countless lines of code to drive the core functionality of our electronic products.
Every design is backed by years of experience, ensuring designs are fit-for-purpose utilising the most-suitable available technologies.
We invite you to leverage their vast experience and enthusiasm to make your product the best it can be.
Prototyping Or Production.
You choose the end goal.
Every project has different targets, and often a staged approach is the best way to go. Leverage our capabilities that include in-house prototyping as well as a large global network of world-class third-party contract manufacturers. This provides speedy delivery and a quality outcome for everything from a single prototype through to large scale manufacture.
We can help you with much more.
We understand that you might need more help, and we’re here for you. Other activities undertaken by our team include:
- Programs structured specifically for startups and new inventors
- Research and development
- Mechanical and industrial design
- Software development
- Medical device design (ISO13485 / IEC62034), and other regulated products
- Assistance with product certification and approvals